MEXT (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship 2020
- Undergraduate Program is a 5 year program for those who wish to study in a Japanese University at undergraduate level comprising of 1 year of Japanese language training and 4 years of Bachelor degree course.
- College of Technology is a 4 year program comprising of 1 year Japanese language training and 3 years of associate degree course. Colleges of Technology conduct practical and professional engineering education based on an integrated system with general learning and specialized learning organized systematically.
- Specialized Training College is a 3 year program comprising of 1 year of Japanese language training and 2 years of post secondary course. Specialized Training Colleges are vocational schools that run courses in specialized subjects at the higher education level.
The selected candidates for this scholarship will be required to go to Japan in April 2020.
- Free Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend ( JPY 1,17,000 per Month )
- One Return Air Ticket
- Applications from interested candidates having domicile at West Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar & Odisha for the above 3 categories only, must reach the below mentioned address in hardcopy by 14 June 2019.
55, M.N. Sen Lane, Tollygunge
Kolkata– 700 040.
Ph: 033 2421 1970
- All such candidates are strongly requested to use the prescribed Application Formats adhering strictly to the Guidelines and attaching attested copies of all the mentioned supporting documents.
- The Application Formats and Guidelines can be obtained from the following links.
College of Technology
Specialized Training College
Written Examination Dates
- 13 July 2019 (Saturday): Undergraduate Program
- 14 July 2019 (Sunday): College of Technology and Specialized Training College